The first thing you'll notice about us when you walk in is that we're a lot like a loud, happy family.
We're pretty passionate about getting involved in the local community (seriously, we hang out with each other and our customers outside work). If an opportunity arises to support a local initiative or visit a local school we're always keen. We love where we live and are always looking to give back to the community whenever possible.
Here's what we've been up to recently:
- Appearances on community radio stations 93.9 Bay FM and 95.5 K-Rock
- Appearances in local newspaper the Geelong Advertiser
- Donating prizes for local raffles and to trivia nights
- Fresh Fruit Friday at St. Mary's Primary
- We sponsored a weekly program where fresh fruit was handed out to the kids... we loved hanging out with them during recess!
- Sponsoring local football clubs
- Supplying fresh fruit to 'Class of the Week' in local primary schools around the area
- Abbey's Shave for a Cure
- One of our staff members shaved her head in support of cancer research with a huge event at East Fruit Market